We love running! The endorphin pumping, calorie burning, bone and muscle strengthening exercise won our hearts last year while living abroad in the UK. We have recently jumped back into the habit this last month here in Australia and we wanted to share with you THE most beautiful running path in Sydney. Ok disclaimer: we haven’t actually run anywhere else so 1 for 1 it’s the best!
Also, if you’re not into running that’s okay! This is also a beautiful path for walking and is not short of lovely picnic space with a view of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House.
We’re partnering with Superdry Sport on this post who decked us out with all the gear. Phoebe: bodysuit, sports leggings, gilet, socks and trainers. Chris: tank top, sports shorts, jacket, socks and trainers. Good fabrics and so comfortable – we highly recommend.
So take a look at the most beautiful running path in Sydney! Details on how to get here listed at the end.
How to Get here:
- Starting Point: Mosman Bay Ferry Wharf
- Next continue around Mosman Bay and behind the rowers club.
- Take the second set of stairs on the right.
- Follow the path and signs for Cremorne Point
- If you’re just coming for a picnic catch the ferry from Circular Quay to Cremorne Point and pick your spot by the harbour
We hope you enjoy the most most beautiful running (walking/picnic) path in Sydney!
C + P