Back in 2012 Chris took the longest flight of his life, a whooping twenty-six hours from Sydney to Barcelona for a work trip. It was on this trip that Chris got the bug for European travel and ever since he has been dying to take me back and show off his first European love. So four years later here we are (minus 24 hours from the flight time)!
Here’s our tips on what to see and do:
- Visit the Gothic Quarter and wander its beautiful streets.
2. Visit La Boqueria and sample the amazing gastronomy on offer.
3. Visit Sagrada Familia with the audio guide (book tickets online in advance to avoid the queue).
4. Have dinner at Bodega Biarritz 1881: Great tapas and atmosphere (and no seafood for anyone else like me whose tastebuds did not mature beyond the age of 12).
5. Walk Barceloneta Beach promenade and the nearby streets.
6. Visit Park Guell and walk to the top of the park for panoramic views over the city
7. Take as many photos as possible because you will want to remember all the amazing details 10 years from now!
C + P