Slovakia might just be Europe’s best kept secret.
Don’t tell anyone though… we can just keep this between you and me.
Nate (my bro) and me went to Jasna and Bratislava for a few days, and it was a good time.
Here are 12 Reasons You’ll Probably Love Slovakia
1. The Airport is stunning.
To be honest, the airport at Poprad-Tatry wasn’t that stunning. The mountains behind it weren’t bad though…
2. The train stations aren’t bad either.
Again…mountains make everything awesome.
3. Let’s be honest, snow just makes everything seem awesome.
4. You get to walk over frozen lakes, which are all sorts of beautiful.
5. Did I mention how beautiful the frozen lakes were?
6. It’s not a bad place for some snowboarding…
7. You can go the summit during a blizzard, and experience a whole other level of what cold feels like.
9. Brataslava is a beautiful city, with a not-too-shabby castle that overlooks Old Town.
10. You can spend some time wandering the historic streets of Old Town in Bratislava.
11. Bratislava is said to have the most graffiti in the world, so you can find some pretty neat street-art around town.
12. Finally, there’s some good coffee (and food) to be had! It’s exactly what’s needed after all this exploring.
So… that’s it! I hope you enjoyed the pictures, please give me a shout if you have any questions about Slovakia in the comments below.